Easter

Monday, August 15, 2011

Take THAT Ms. Gaga!

I have always wanted to be a decent artist mainly because I have so many things in my head that I want to adequately put on paper. I only bring this up to warn you that these sketches aren't good by any means, but they give you an idea of what I'm hoping going to make happen :)

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
OR a FREAKING AWESOME Prosthetic leg.

So this is the plan. When my Prosthetist makes my liner to cover the leg, I want a small section to just have a clear plastic cover instead of the flesh colored rubber one that will cover the rest of the leg.

Then there is going to be a little hatch door on it somewhere so that I can open
& fill it with whatever I want...
Mainly, gumballs.

Or Confetti!
Or Battery operated Christmas lights!
(Didn't fill in the ankle on these cause I was too lazy.)


or anything!
now you wish you had an awesome fake leg, don't you?

What would YOU put in it?

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAA. I love this!! Maybe potpourri?? OR MONEY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... TOTALLY thought of this because we saw pirates of the carribbean 4 last week :) Gumballs is brilliant. I would say M&Ms but they would melt too fast. a close second is xmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pair of goldfish named Tibia and Fibula.

    ReplyDelete