Easter

Sunday, April 1, 2012

slightly obsessed.

first of all, with my buckeyes.
even though we didn't win last night, we sure did a lot better than i expected.
also...i love this guy and his ridic rubix cube skills <3
and i heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago and this is the most awesome video for it. see if you see some familiar faces -- jbiebs and ms. gomez, just to name a few ( :
this song from that pandora commercial that's constantly on tv -- 
and lastly, a chill song to relax with today as we enjoy conference weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that Disney sleepover vid was cute.

    And it has always been my dream to solve a rubix cube.

    AND...Holland is my fave. There, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I LOVE ALL OF THESE. so many great vids. and he does give the best talks...letsbereal. (:

    ReplyDelete