Easter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

talented.

if you haven't seen this yet...you've been missing out. it still amazes me what a great voice she really has. and that other girl is just so adorable as her groupie hahah. and i just love the second vid because i love ellen and she really does just make everyone's dreams come true. (:



and these guys i am honored to call some of my good friends here at BYU (: they have amazing voices (at least two of them are MDT majors (musical dance theatre)) and acting/songwriting skills/abilities to make music videos...they just have all the hook-ups. and they are all beautiful. and you will love this song. i promise you!

3 comments:

  1. She is just too cute & sassy, I love during the second video when she screams 'I'm the second Nicki Minaj!' her dad in the audience shakes & puts his head down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah but I wanted to be the second micki minaj!

    and that music video is cool. i secretly wish i lived in the old west sometimes. plus sepia makes everything look cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, that little girl is amazing!!! I love that Nicki can't help but laugh when the two of them are singing together.

    ReplyDelete