Easter

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Biggest Loser

So... The Biggest Loser is on Netflix & I am just now becoming obsessed with it, haha (It took a while, but I got there, Ruth :) Anywayyyyy, I love Bob. And after this...


I became wildly attracted to him. I don't know why it took him crazy-face screaming at this woman for me to realize how hot he is, but I WANT HIM. My favorite part about watching it (besides Bob...& Jillian for that matter) is it makes me work out with them :) I've lost 5 LBS in 3 weeks & I'm looking for 15 more. If THEY can do, this should be cake for me!

3 comments:

  1. good work, em!!! yeah joelle was my least fav contestant of all time but that rant was hysterical!!! love you~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start watching thissssss! Make more time in the world please (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. i want to work out with bob so bad.

    ReplyDelete