Easter

Sunday, February 12, 2012

grammy highlights?

apparently adele won a zillion grammy's and jennifer hudson sung in honor of whitney houston. don't get me wrong, both were great. i saw adele in concert in park city during my byu days (BEFORE she got crazy famous, alright, people?) and i am just as big of a whitney fan as everyone else has suddenly become in the past 24 hours (no disrespect intended -- i really do like her music). but i still have to say the highlight of my evening was my superstar boyfriend singing beach boys songs. LOVE HIM.
what did you love?

3 comments:

  1. Highlight of my weekend. Omgggggg he's sooooo attractive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Nicki Minajs' exorcism, hahaha

    Ok, maybe not that. Adam Levine FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AL + BB = <3

    Even though Paul McCartney > ALL. Sorry (:

    ReplyDelete