Easter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Screaming at the Top of your Lungs

I don't know what the deal was yesterday, but even with my day off all I felt like doing was screaming at the top of my lungs.  Not singing or cheering, or anything like that.  Just screaming as loud and hard as I could.  So, during my shower that's exactly what I did.  Lucky for you, I did not record that.  But, I have a couple great examples of temper tantrums that express the way I was feeling.



So... if you're ever just having an off day, just try screaming as loud as you possibly can.  It's theraputic.  I promise.


Maybe I need to buy some of this stuff. From the video it looks like it really works.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh hahah i was so confused as to what that was! it looks legit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my random. what is that stuff?

    ReplyDelete