Easter

Sunday, April 10, 2011

tornado warning.

let's be real here.
no sooner had i walked in the door of my apartment (after driving home from ohio),
i got a phone call from this girl at my station.
"oh hey. can you come in to work and go find a tornado?"
so yes. i did drive for ten solid hours, go out looking for storm damage
and then do two live reports during our 10PM newscast.
^ here is a picture i took from my car.
i don't know if it's a legitimate funnel cloud, but it looks real.

check it out. overall, an interesting sunday.
spontaneous? i think so.

4 comments:

  1. Having lived in tornado ally for a few years, I ask you, no, I beg you not to die. We love you too much!

    Glad you're having so much fun with your job and life in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I watch you online I feel like... I don't know you? Like you transform from BFF Anna to professional Anna, and I keep having to remind myself that I know you?

    What I'm trying to say is you're good at what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i think you are in need of a little LESS spontinaiety these days but maybe thats just me :) aaand the links you put on NEVER link up to your videos just other random ones from your station!! boo. i dont care about jimbob only YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops. here's a link to my story specifically.

    http://www.waow.com/Global/story.asp?S=14419553

    and thanks, sarah & em ( :

    ReplyDelete