Easter

Sunday, March 20, 2011

thumbs up / thumbs down

i know you've all probably seen this already, but just in case you haven't --
HERE IS THE WORST MUSIC VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN.
no joke. i almost feel bad for the girl. almost.
thumbs down, rebecca black.

in other news, i got rihanna's new cd (which i HIGHLY recommend)
and am currently obsessed with her music and piano covers of it.
so...thumbs up to this guy.
he reminds me of this kid in my sunday school class and is close to the same age, i think.

...if only i'd stuck with piano lessons...

4 comments:

  1. WOW THIS IS HORRIBLE. you werent kidding. it looks/sounds like an SNL spoof. rediculous.

    also...we should get emily to cover "whats my name" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece thinks that music video is awesome. Like, actually awesome. Eek. But props to the piano guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I honestly think the video is awesome. Right after Tosh posted that on his blog I was all over it & thought it was hysterical :) It's not the little girl's fault, and in all seriousness, have you HEARD some of the lyrics from actual popular songs lately? I think it fits right in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started sending the link to that video to all of my co-workers last week when it had only 2 million views. It's become the joke of the office. I seriously can't get enough of how tremendously terrifically terrible it is.

    ReplyDelete