Easter

Friday, November 26, 2010

We are so lucky...

In light of the Thanksgiving holiday I thought it would be perfect to remember why we are so lucky. Today as I wished my family a safe trip home [back to Virginia] it really hit me how lucky I am to have such incredible parents and awesome siblings.

If that is all I ever get in this life, I still consider myself to be seriously blessed.

We really have so much to be grateful for and now is the time to recognize that. All of us are so lucky just to be able to wake up every morning and know that we have amazing friends and families. And on top of that, we should realize that we are so lucky to have this incredible country to live in. The freedoms that we take for granted, some people can't even dream of.

This post isn't just about me and why I'm so lucky. If you choose to comment, share with everyone else what you are thankful for.

3 comments: