Easter

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dancing can solve all your problems...

With finals coming up I've been extra stressed. While I was driving to my vocal lesson, I was just flipping through radio stations when I came across a song with a nifty beat.

I started to bob my head with the beat. Then I realized I was swaying side to side while I drove. Thats when I figured out what I should write about today.

Here's the sad part of the story. I pulled out my phone so I could record it and remember what song that was... but it didn't come through clearly enough to figure it out.

So I found something else to play you.

I dare you to sit still.


Dancing really does solve all of life problems....
or at least for a few minutes it does!


Besides, it's just what the doctor ordered!

*Currently listening to "Best Techno 2009"

3 comments:

  1. haha um kinda creepy how when they dance its in slow motion... i nearly expected megan fox to walk into that room with a sponge ready to wash a car :) dance dance dance, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahah that was the most ridic slow motion dance party. i went through a huge techno phase in high school bcs our theatre technical director was a dj and it was lots of fun -- sweet beats to dance to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha oh grey's.. i miss george ):

    ReplyDelete