Easter

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Making a Family DVD

On Saturday, Jon and I were able to travel down to Henderson, NV for my nephew Matthew's baptism. In preparation for the baptism my sister Beth sent me pictures from Matthew's childhood so far. Using my favorite computer ever, my wonderful Mac, I loaded the pictures into iMovie. This program allows you to create a perfectly timed slide show, that can even zoom in and out on a picture, in less than an hour. It took me longer than that cause I added a few pictures that I found of him on facebook. Then, you can add music. The music selection took awhile also. I needed to find the appropriate church songs that would last as long as the pictures. So... here's the video.



I think it would be fun to make something like this using Christmas songs and pictures of family from seasons past. Or even baby pictures of your child's first year using their favorite lullaby.

So... try it. Don't have a Mac? Try Windows Movie Maker, from what I read, it's just as simple.

1 comment: