Easter

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Love This One Blog Alot.

Hokay. So I've been following this random girl's blog for a couple years now... I don't even remember how I came across it...All I know is she is one of the funniest people in the world. Chances are you may have read it before as she has attracted a pretty strong cult following. I have quite a few favorite entries (they all are freaking Kick-A) but, one story she did hit home. It involves her being in a hospital & realizing that awful 'face-pain chart' is stupid... so she made her own, which in my opinion is pretty accurate.




My favorite entry overall has to do with her rant about grammar, specifically in which every time someone spells "a lot" as one word (alot) she imagines this monster creature to help make up for her Grammar Nazism.
I love love love creative people, & she sits atop of my creative envy shelf.




Her name is Allie Brosh
Her Blog is "Hyperbole and a Half"
Seriously, read it.




1 comment:

  1. my favorites are the pain scale and the copyright monster. i like them alot a LOT:)


    shes hysterical.

    ReplyDelete