Easter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day Zero Project Site Update

I don't mean to hijack the day, just posting something I found about the Day Zero Project Website being down. HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!
---------------------------------------
Website Outage Update
Firstly, I would like to reassure visitors that the site will most definitely be back up and running and that no lists or accounts have been lost. Just before Christmas, without any warning, my hosting company turned off access to the website after reporting heavy traffic. Their inflexible stance on this has meant that the only way forward is to migrate the site to a larger server. Unfortunately this will take several weeks to coordinate, due largely to the fact that I am currently armed only with a backpack and an iPad and traveling through India. I am very dedicated to this project and have a lot of plans to make the site even better in 2011. I understand this has come at a terrible time as many people are working on their goals for the New Year, but keep writing your lists and you will be able to post them online when the site returns. I will continue to keep you updated either via this Tumblr account, or via the Day Zero twitter account. Best regards. Michael

1 comment:

  1. THANK GOODNESS. this is reassuring (: thanks em!

    ReplyDelete